**Deadline to Apply: Wednesday, 8/31**
Employer: Maine International Trade Center, Portland, ME.
Available to: USM Juniors, Seniors, and Grad Students
Timeline: 15-20 hours per week, 9/12/16-5/18/17
Description of Work:
- Assist with updating State and Food Export databases of companies.
- Collect information for State and Food Export newsletters and websites
- Promote Food Export/State events using social media
- Conduct research and create reports on products or markets that are related to state company interests.
- Assist in recruiting, organizing, planning, and executing State and Food Export Seminars.
- Participate in intern training activities that could include relevant webinars, informational calls with Food Export Staff, meetings with the intern supervisor, or any other activity that will enhance the skills and experience of the intern.
- Help with new and special projects undertaken by Food Export and by the state agency in which assistance is needed.
Interested? Sign into USMCareerConnections to learn more!